Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of government law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorise access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our website. This Policy set outs our commitments to you, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (commonly known as the GDPR) and explains how we collect, store and use your personal information.
In common with most websites, our Site logs various information about visitors, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) information, referring / exit pages and date / time stamp.
We may use this information to analyse trends, administer the Site, track your movement around the Site and gather broad demographic information.
Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc uses Google Analytics to measure certain information to help make the website more effective including basic demographics of users such as age range and gender.
Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. uses webforms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information (name, email address, phone number). Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the booking or inquiry for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
How long we store your information
- We will only hold your information for as long as is necessary or where you ask us to delete records we may delete it earlier.
- The duration for which we retain your personal information will differ depending on the type of information and the reason why it was collected. However, in some cases personal information may be retained on a long term basis: for example, personal information that we need to retain for legal purposes will normally be retained for at least six years in accordance with usual commercial practice and regulatory requirements.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on May 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Elizabeth Rose Brows Etc. does not control the content or information practices of external organisations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these organisations.
How to contact us
In the event of any query or complaint in connection with the information we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 20 Poyle Road, Tongham, GU101DS